Pantastic® Pan with Eggs-tra almost Endless Possibilities –
Take the same pan and transform it into a penguin.
To Decorate Penguin from Egg Pan
Follow cake mix or recipe instructions. Grease & flour pan, fill 2/3 full.
Place pan on a shiny cookie sheet and bake according to mix instructions.
Microwave for about 6 minutes, rotating every 2 minutes (microwave times may vary).
Cool cake 5 minutes in pan. Release from pan and cool on a rack or towel.
Cool cake completely, position on cake board.
Wash pan in warm sudsy water using soft brush.
- Remove egg design from top of cake with knife. Dust off cumbs.
- Crumb-coat entire cake with white buttercream icing. Let crust over.
- Roll white fondant large enough to cover bottom half of cake. Smooth and trim.
- Roll black fondant large enough to cover top half of cake. Use bottom of cake pan for pattern to cut curve. Place on cake, overlapping white fondant. Smooth and trim.
- Cut eyes from remaining white fondant and pupils from remaining black fondant. Lay in place.
- Add orange gel color (one drop at a time) to a small amount of white fondant until desired shade is achieved.
- Form beak from orange fondant. Lay in place.
- Cut feet from orange fondant. Lay in place.
- Shape wings from black fondant. Brush with small amount of water. Press to sides of cake.
What will you create with this pan? We will enjoy seeing your pictures.